Thursday 23 July 2020

T3 W1 FIRST WEEK BACK AT SCHOOL

Hi, Welcome back to my blog... YAY YAY YAY ...  We just got back from School holidays and I'm happy to finally be able to play with my friends. Also the talent show is coming soon, um... well I want to preform but... I don't know what to do? maybe jokes? (Why did the possum cross the road...
To see his flat mates...) Was that funny YES ... NO anyway... lets not get carried away... What would you like to see. trampoline flips on a video or jokes on the stage. Also I am trying to figure out What background music to have if I do a video.


(CLICK HERE) For music...


Also.... I don't know what to cook in the marakia? But all in all I think it was a good first week back at school... cause WBS rules!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.